Sunday, September 26, 2010

Crochet or Knitting

Have finished my crochet hat.  So proud of myself.  Not quite what I started out to do but hey, you can't have everything on the first go.  Looks good even if I say so myself.  I found it easy going but have to perfect a technique that will work for me as I try to knit the stitches sometimes.  Oh well, Rome wasn't built in a day.



Made it too long so just made a turned up brim.  The beauty of creating is that you can do whatever you like.  I love to knit but am not so good at designing pieces.  Usually take pieces from different patterns I have used and put them together, works sometime.

Have spent the weekend on a new project.  Recently purchased a new stash of wool that was on sale.  Couldn't wait to start something with this wool.  Wanted to do something soft and flowing.  What is it?  Well when I finish I will show you.  I just love the colour dusty pink and this is sooo soft being a mixture of wool, acrylic and alpaca.  Just love using it.



Watch this space for the new project.

1 comment:

  1. I love the dusky pink colour too. Can't wait to see some more creations in the store! :)

    ReplyDelete